Payment gateway

Rkoch

Hi Guys,

I was approached by one of my friend living in India. They have a established business ( ( tech support where they have customers in the USA. They provide services to those clients and now the concern is how to get paid.  I already have an LLC established in California so they want me to get all the payments, keep my share (15%) and send them rest of the money. It sounds very simple and I will be paying taxes on 15% of what I make.  My concern is what are the tax implications? Let say the company makes $20k every month and I keep 15% of it and send rest to India. Would I be in any trouble later?   I would highly appreciate any response from you.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I was approached by one of my friend living in India. They have a established business ( ( tech support where they have customers in the USA. They provide services to those clients and now the concern is how to get paid.  I already have an LLC established in California so they want me to get all the payments, keep my share (15%) and send them rest of the money. It sounds very simple and I will be paying taxes on 15% of what I make.  My concern is what are the tax implications? Let say the company makes $20k every month and I keep 15% of it and send rest to India. Would I be in any trouble later?   I would highly appreciate any response from you.

Thanks

Does your llc has a CEO or not? He should be dealing this not you.

Archived