What if my H1B amendment denied

rajesh reddy

Hi ,

I came on F1visa on Dec 2010 and my F1visa expired on Dec2015,
I Have original H1b approved till AUG2017 ,i don't have H1B stamping 

My H1b approved for client A in may 2014 and valid till AUG 2017,i have moved to client B in August 2015 and applied my H1B amendment (regular)in september 2015 and upgraded to premium processing on dec 23 2015 and I got RFE on jan 7 2016 ,to prove my employee-employer relationship .
clinetB->midvendor(L&T)->vendor->employer

but my project completed on JANUARY 21 2016

so i was unable to provide client letter ,mid vendor letter,but i have provided statement of service (sos) between mid vendor and vendor stating i am working at clientB location &client location photos ,work emails,colleague affidavit 
But i am not sure whether the provided documenation is enough or not

what if my H1B amendment is denied ? will i be out of status
what are my options to be in status ? can i join university to be in status?

You can NOT just "join a university."

Universities have application deadlines, and getting an I-20 can take several months.

And joining a fake university would end your career in the US completely.

Anything with middle vendors is a bad thing. If the amendment gets denied, you would be out of status.

I suggest finding a better employer, either a direct job or EC at the most. Avoid middle layers.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway  you are saying your project is completed and waiting for Amendment decision.

It makes no sense to wait for amendment decision  when your project is completed.

Before it comes, mean time search for another project and file another amendment with new job. 

In that way you wont be in out of status.

Anyway you are saying your project is completed and waiting for Amendment decision.

It makes no sense to wait for amendment decision when your project is completed.

Before it comes, mean time search for another project and file another amendment with new job.

In that way you wont be in out of status.

It is the employer's responsibility to find a project for their employees.

The employer always has to pay the employee, so it is in the best interest of the employer to find a project for the employee. An employer who requires the employee to find a project is a fraud employer.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived