H4 visa is pending and went out of USA due to emergency. Do I need to cancel my H4 extension application

karthick.cit

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am on H1-B visa. My dependents are in H4 visa. We have applied extension for myself (H1B) and for my dependents (H4) on Oct 2015.
Due personal emergency my dependents went to India on January 2016 while their H4 extension application is in pending status.

Since my dependents are out of country, Do I need to cancel H4 extension application? If so, Could you please let me know the procedure to do that?

As I also need to go to my home country for this emergency, my employer is upgraded my H1B extension in premium mode. So, I am expecting my H1B will get extend withing 2 weeks. 
And, I have to go for stamping before coming to USA. Do you see any problems in getting new H4 visa stamping for my dependents based on my H1-B approval while their current H4 extension is in pending and not yet cancelled?

My employer did not agree to do the H4 extension in premium as they are out of the country already.

Any information will help me to proceed further. Thanks.

Archived