Missing labor signature pages and I-140 filing

Hello all,

My attorney sent me the labor certification pages for signing and they got lost in mail. From what I know I cannot apply using premium processing. My only option is to apply I-140 and ask USCIS to request missing pages from DOL. The current processing time for I-140 is 4 months. Lets say in 4 months when the USCIS officer processes my case, he will send a request to DOL for missing pages and will issue an RFE for missing pages.

1. Does anyone know how long it takes usually for DOL to process such request from USCIS? 2. How much additional time I am looking at to get I-140 approved, regular processing time being 4 months?

Thank you all!

• 2 years later...
On 1/8/2016 at 3:10 PM, gudsamariton said:

Hello all,

My attorney sent me the labor certification pages for signing and they got lost in mail. From what I know I cannot apply using premium processing. My only option is to apply I-140 and ask USCIS to request missing pages from DOL. The current processing time for I-140 is 4 months. Lets say in 4 months when the USCIS officer processes my case, he will send a request to DOL for missing pages and will issue an RFE for missing pages.

1. Does anyone know how long it takes usually for DOL to process such request from USCIS? 2. How much additional time I am looking at to get I-140 approved, regular processing time being 4 months?

Thank you all!

Hello Friend,

Same thing happened with me along with 22 other people from my company. whole packet was lost by UPS. Attorney applied in regular processing and it is been 8 months with no update. We did create SR but nothing in sight. What happened to your case.

On 1/8/2016 at 3:10 PM, gudsamariton said:

Hello all,

Thank you all!

Hello Friend,

Same thing happened with me along with 22 other people from my company. whole packet was lost by UPS. Attorney applied in regular processing and it is been 8 months with no update. We did create SR but nothing in sight. What happened to your case.

• 5 months later...

Archived