Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

H1B Cap exemption

Recommended Posts



I am based out of India

I got my H1 B petition approved in 2008, (I-797B) through employer A

I got my H1B stamped in 2009 in india

I couldnt travel at that time, I never travelled to us after getting my H1 B visa stamped in 2009.


Can i renew that previous H1B petition as cap exemption through another employer B and get the H1 B Visa stamped in 2016?


If yes what would be the renewal fees as well as processing time for the same?



Share this post

Link to post


So you mean to say that h1b can transferred if the visa has been stamped and not traveled upon?

I am looking for an exact answer

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now