All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KishoreKumarB

H1B Visa Interview -Any one planning to Matamoros Mexico Jan 11

Yes we can go Mexico for H1B stamping. If you are applying in same visa category.  

may apply to renew a visa in any category except B1/B2 or H2.  NOTE – The applicant must apply to renew in the same visa category and cannot apply in a different category.

Hello i am planning to go for visa stamping in Matamaros Mexico on Jan 10th my interview schedule son Jan 11th, 12th..please can you tell when is your schedule?

Hi Swaram,

Please email me @******************@gmail.com so that I can provide all my details.

Edited by MurthyAdmin
Members who wish to share their contact information may do so by updating their profile with the information they wish to share.

Hello Guys, 

As you guys know there is a lot of hype for crazy universities nowadays and i heard its  difficult for h1b candidates too , The immigration people ask a lot of questions and also visa office  while interviewing . I have all my documents but little concerned as i m hearing a lot of stories

Did you know if its really difficult for H1B candidates.?

My interview is next week and i m too scared. Do you hear any weird cases or any impacts (of universities) on H1 B candidates