DUI - Visa Interview Dec 1st week - HYD

reddy123

Hi Anil,

I had my interview on 11/23, was just asked about the names of employer & client and finally my annual income, at this moment with a smile on her face she said " you already know what I'm going to ask you next" followed by so what happened, told her I had more than what I should have, she mentioned right away that I need to attend the panel exam, I interrupted her and asked if it is still applicable if my case was eventually dismissed, she mentioned that case being dismissed is good for other things but  i have to under go panel examinations. My last question to her was " Is there anything else that she needs from me" to which she answered "No" followed by attend the panel examination and wait for an email asking me to submit the passport from US consulate.

I had my panel examination done, waiting for the results to be sent to the consulate and the "email" asking for PP submission, If anything changes I'll keep you posted on this thread.

Same here, my visa appointment was on 11/19..:was issued 221g for DUI and was asked to go through the panel for the medical checkups...I finished all the formalities and then received email from the consulate asking to drop my passport for further processing, but didn't mention if my visa was approved.

I dropped my passport on 11/29 and now waiting for the updates. Anyone here got lucky going through the same process?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived