question on old employer , I485 PD Current

Hello

EB2 PD May 2006

I 140 Approved in Aug 2007

PD Current now

I filed the Adjustmet of status through old employer A in Aug 2007 and moved to new employer in 2009 Dec, now my EB2 dates are current and I decided not to file AC21 with new employer

Do you think , I have to go back and work with my employer A once I get my GC ? I stayed with employer A more than 2 years after I filed GC and I 140 approved

Please advise

since its been more than 18 months that I took new employment and my VISA number is current (with old employer), do you think I can still go ahead and file a AC21 now ?

Also 2 important observations

-my Anumber in I140 and I 485 are different

-my priority date column on I485 is blank , but its correctly denoted on I140

Are both these things an issue ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I asnwered my RFE with all the We,new employer letter,previous H1s,EAD,AP and sent it last week , today my case got moved to decision and here is what it says.

Decision

On May 24, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

What does this mean?Approved ??

Archived