Expire VISA - problem and need urgent help

prasannasoni

HI ,

Need urgent help.

My visa is expired in march 2014 and i had I797 extention till end of Dec 2015.

in between i switched my company and H1B got transfeered to new organization. The new I797 extention date came feb 2018.

Now I am planning to go for staming in India (Mumbai) but people are saying as its very long time (21 months) your current visa is expired, you have chances of rejection.

1. can you please advice if thats true

2. Shuould I can cel my plans top travel tol india.

Regards,

Prasanna

That is ridiculous! There is nothing to do with Visa Stamping and the time elapsed from the date of expiry of your previous visa. As long as you were in status all the  time and have all the required documentation from the current employer like Work Authorization, Offer Letter, Employment letter, paystubs etc you should be good to go. No need to cancel your plans.

All the best!

Your question doesnt make any sense. I would appreciate if you can be clear on ur posts.

HI ,

Need urgent help.

My visa is expired in march 2014 and i had I797 extention till end of Dec 2015.

in between i switched my company and H1B got transfeered to new organization. The new I797 extention date came feb 2018.

Now I am planning to go for staming in India (Mumbai) but people are saying as its very long time (21 months) your current visa is expired, you have chances of rejection.

1. can you please advice if thats true

2. Shuould I can cel my plans top travel tol india.

Regards,

Prasanna

Archived