Wrong address in LCA & I-129

Nick05

My H1 was approved in 2014 with wrong employment/client address in petition. 

My LCA & I-129 have same address "A" which is different from my working location "B". i haven't changed job/location since 2013.

Address "A" is 3 miles away from address "B",but however address "A" belongs to a Restaurant :(

I noticed this while putting all the documents together/ready for H1 stamping. What should be my next course of action on this..? I know i've to check with attorney but just curious if anyone else faced this situation!  

Error was done by Attorney/Employer on filling the H1 application.

Thanks in advance :)

• 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...

Hello Nick05,

I have the same issue. The only thing is the address belongs to same company I work with. They have 2 plants just 1 mile away with same zipcode. My lca was filed with location of the company which is different than my physical location in the same company. I was wondering what you did. 

As we have to apply the lca and then h1b for the extension or new term. Can we just use the correct address and just get rid of the old address to have everything right to began with the new extended h1b?