All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
arunemm

Montreal 221-G

Hi - I attended the interview on Sep 29 and was told my visa is approved; when i didnt get the passport back ,my lawyer reached out to Consulate and was informed its 221 G. No updates after that. No change in dates.

I work Full-time in a Non profit hospital. 15 yrs in USA.

Anyone in the same boat?

Thanks Kumar. Are you also in the same position? How did you know of the additional processing information? Thanks for your kind reply.

Hi arunnmen I was in same situation last month as montreal consulate doing almost same thing with everyone (as was in contact with other people in the same situation at montreal) - not sure why they simply deny to take the H1B applications rather putting people on a long wait without any reason, anyhow I can suggest just wait and pretty sure everything will be good soon.

Thanks for that info H1_Log. How long did it take for you to get the passport back?  Its been 4 weeks for me already and i am planning to collect passport and go to India sometime next week. 

Actually mine was from Aug 10 to Sep 15 so I can suggest wait for couple more weeks good luck and rest up to you! I know it's horrible to wait such a long without any reason.