RFE received on June 30th

rlvrkumar

Hello All,

I had received RFE on June 30th. I would like to know in  how many days do we need to reply the RFE. TIll today, my consultant has not replied to my RFE and said attorney is very busy to handle and they would reply my RFE before due date.

Kindly help me on this. I am really worried a lot as I could not understand what to do, My consultant is not ansering my calls and syayin he is very busy to handle all these.

My RFE is on Employee-employer and Education evaluation.

Regards,

RK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Thanks for quick response. Yesterday I had informed same to my emploeyer and they were saying that if we contact them, there may be chances of rejection and they suspect why we are following on this. I dont know if this is true. My Employer advising wait for somemore time to get the result.

Employer is wrong. Looks like employer does not want to follow up & want to wait.

Hi, 

Thanks for quick response. Yesterday I had informed same to my emploeyer and they were saying that if we contact them, there may be chances of rejection and they suspect why we are following on this. I dont know if this is true. My Employer advising wait for somemore time to get the result.

It looks like your employer is not interested with your H1.

Hi,

There was another receipt number I have checked in USCIS website where reply was received on Oct 9th and my RFE reply received on Oct 6th. I was shocked by seeing the RFE petition was approved which was received on Oct9th and mine still pending. USCIS does not follow the sequence or order they receive the RFE response

Hello All,

Thanks for all your quick replies on my previous questions. Basing on this, I had checked with my employer to convert my normal H1B processing to premium and they siad they only bare expences for normal processing. They told if I can pay the premium fee, thay may do the needful Please let me know how much I would have to pay for it. If I conver the same, how much time would it take to complete the stamping process.

Thanks,

Rk

Hello All,

Thanks for all your quick replies on my previous questions. Basing on this, I had checked with my employer to convert my normal H1B processing to premium and they siad they only bare expences for normal processing. They told if I can pay the premium fee, thay may do the needful Please let me know how much I would have to pay for it. If I conver the same, how much time would it take to complete the stamping process.

Thanks,

Rk

http://www.uscis.gov/i-907

http://www.uscis.gov/forms/how-do-i-use-premium-processing-service

• 2 weeks later...

Archived