H1B Extension status pending for over 3 months

par1984

Hi,

I have a h1B Extension Status pending for over 3months now. My Current H1B Visa is going to expire on 31st October,2015. I need to travel to india on 9th October and return 27th October.

But as i dont have valid visa stamp. Last i entered USA was on 22nd Feb,2014. so to re-enter i need to get a visa stamp with the approved H1B Visa as confirmed by my company. can you tell how long i have to wait for getting it Approved and is it taking long time these to get it approved?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am waiting for my H1- B extension. I applied on May 26 2015 regular processing in vermont office. There has been no updates till now 5 sept 2015. On the website it says it takes 2 month for H1-B extention but its been over 3 months. I was wondering if anyone is in same situation as mine.

Are there any rejections guys? I am also waiting for the approval. Mine was received on 15th June under regular processing. I believe I read it in ******** - someone got a response from USICS that curerntly they are processing May 1st week applications and may take another 40 days to get to June 1st week. Any idea about that? Is there any risk if I upgrade it to PP?

Hi,

I have a h1B Extension Status pending for over 3months now. My Current H1B Visa is going to expire on 31st October,2015. I need to travel to india on 9th October and return 27th October.

But as i dont have valid visa stamp. Last i entered USA was on 22nd Feb,2014. so to re-enter i need to get a visa stamp with the approved H1B Visa as confirmed by my company. can you tell how long i have to wait for getting it Approved and is it taking long time these to get it approved?

whats the application received date to Uscis?

Archived