EB2 PERM draft

sreevats.ns@gmail.com

Hi,

I am preparing to apply for my EB2 PERM through my employer. The following are my work position details on my PERM.

SOC code - 15-1121

Title - Systems analyst

I have an US-MBA degree and 3 yrs Indian work experience & 2.5 yrs US experience.

I am currently on H1B

My employer's attorney has told me to put my GC process on hold because the wage rate according to Labor dept. is around $125,000 per annum (according to the attorney) which is NOT my current H1B wage rate and my rate is well below this number. 

What I want to know from you guys is that, is the per year rate according labor dept. is $125,000? Also please let me know if the correct per year salary for my  Title/role?

I am trying to find out if my employer is deliberately hesitating to process my GC application.

Please let me know if you need more info to provide a response on my request.

Awaiting your response.

What I want to know from you guys is that, is the per year rate according labor dept. is $125,000? Also please let me know if the correct per year salary for my  Title/role?

I am trying to find out if my employer is deliberately hesitating to process my GC application.

That rate differs from place to place. If you think that your employer is delaying the process, then find another employer.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived