Travel to India with expired US visa-Countries which don't require transit visa for layover

chetancc

Hello,

My US visa is expired however I have valid I-797. I am travelling to India and planning to appear for stamping in India before I travel back to US.

I would like to know which countries I can consider for layover where I don't need transit visa. 

Could someone please advice or share experience?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Dear Sir,

I have one question for you regarding my travel from US to India via UK(layover 3 hrs). 

I have Expired H1B and valid H1B extension(I797) and  In addition to H1B I also have valid USA Business( B1/B2 )visa till 2020.

As a INDIAN citizen Does I need any TRANSIT VISA for flight change and layover is 3 hrs or Valid USA Business( B1/B2 )visa is fine ?

Can you please confirm?.Your prompt reply will be greatly appreciated

Regards

Senthil kumar

Dear Sir,

I have one question for you regarding my travel from US to India via UK(layover 3 hrs). 
I have Expired H1B and valid H1B extension(I797) and  In addition to H1B I also have valid USA Business( B1/B2 )visa till 2020.
As a INDIAN citizen Does I need any TRANSIT VISA for flight change and layover is 3 hrs or Valid USA Business( B1/B2 )visa is fine ?
Can you please confirm?.Your prompt reply will be greatly appreciated

Regards
Senthil kumar

If you do not pass through immigration control you do not need a transit visa if you have a valid US visa (in your case business visa).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived