Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

EAD/AP Document lost

Recommended Posts



I had received my EAD/AP combo card in the mail on 5/24/2015. For some reason I seem to have lost the card. What should I do? What is the process to request another document? How much will it cost?

Please help!!


Share this post

Link to post

To obtain a replacement card, you must file the Application for Employment Authorization, Form I-765, and Application for Travel Document, Form I-131, concurrently, with the appropriate fee of $380 for the I-765 and $360 for the I-131. Although individuals who file under the current fee structure obtain their first card at no cost, they are required to pay the current application fee(s) for any card that USCIS replaces due to loss, negligence or damage. Visit www.uscis.gov/fees for more information.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this