B2 Visa sponsor to Married Sister and family

mayilraj

Hi,

Need your suggestion that I am going to sponsor my Sister and their family (include 2 kids). I am in h1B and I-140 apprvoed and 8th year of h1b now. I have schedule the appointment next week. brother-in-law working as Assit branch manager for one of insurance company in india.

I. I134 and Invitation letter and Counsulate letter ,W2,tax return,Salary slip, bank statement and Visa and I797 form.

I would like to know what are the Q& A in VO will ask and possibility of Vis approval.

Sister - House wife and Kids are 5 & 1 standard . 

what are documsnts my Brother in law and sister need.?

Brother-in-law getting 8L/A and They are plan to visit by Sep holidays.

Thanks

Mohan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Mohan,

I am also planning to apply for my 2nd sister( own SISTER (34)), Brother-In-Law (40). They have a boy who is studying 7th class in INDIA.
I am a Software Engineer and my husband also software engineer. 
My elder sister(36) already got visa. That time visa officer just asked whether i am her OWN SISTER or not. ANd couple of other questions related to her Govt Job. She answered all of the very well and VO approved the visa.

Can you please assist me what kind of documents you submitted this time?
This time my 2nd sister is house wife and my bro-in-law is taking care of Automobile store business. I do not want to apply for the whole family including the boy. Becuase if the boy is in INDIA i can have a strong reason to show the VO about their ties in INDIA. 

I am sponsoring for my 2nd sister.

All, 

Please share your thoughts if you think of any?

THanks,

Geeta

• 1 year later...

Archived