Perm October 2010

Raj M

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Alien2112, I guess I jumped the gun too quick. I see the approvals for October 2010 PERM on ********. Thanks for the heads up.

All October 2010 PERM filers, please share your approvals. I see an approval of 10/29/2010 and 10/06/2010. Mine is 10/19/2010 EB2, I hope mine should get approved soon.

Thanks,

ILLabour.

Seems my LC has been approved ... still need to confirm with my attorney ...

Applied: October 12th, 2010

Category: EB2

Approval Date: November 18th, 2010.

Received an e-mail from HR ... Don't know if its approval or not

-------------------------------------

This is only a courtesy email notification that the ETA Form 9089 - Application for Permanent Employment Certification for XXXXX sponsoring XXXXX for the full time position of Computer Software Engineers, Applications (case number XXXXXXXXXX) has been reviewed by the Certifying Officer and will be certified.

-------------------------------------

Hi All,

My employer got this email, can someone help me understand whether this mean the labor approval or something here.

<QUOTE>

This is only a courtesy email notification that the ETA Form 9089 - Application for Permanent Employment Certification for XXXXX sponsoring XXXXX for the full time position of Computer Programmers (case number A-XXXXX-XXXXX) has been reviewed by the Certifying Officer and will be certified.

</QUOTE>

Originally posted by ILLabour:

Hi All,

My employer got this email, can someone help me understand whether this mean the labor approval or something here.

<QUOTE>

This is only a courtesy email notification that the ETA Form 9089 - Application for Permanent Employment Certification for XXXXX sponsoring XXXXX for the full time position of Computer Programmers (case number A-XXXXX-XXXXX) has been reviewed by the Certifying Officer and will be certified.

</QUOTE>

it means it has been approved.

Archived