My case is under 221(g) Administrative processing for H1-b visa at HYD consulate

john.adi17

@rahul412

Visa officer asked me to submit police/court document (no criminal records). I have contacted court for the document and i  got from court deputy clerk showing i have no criminal records.

Do you think my administrative processing gonna take more than 70 days as mentioned above?

Hi,

When I got 221g yellow it took them two weeks to inform me to submit the documents and after submission another week to inform me to drop my passport and the following week I got my passport with visa stamping . 221g blue took long time for me before that, it was never resolved. As already the people in front of me said its case by case I guess

Hope this helps.

@rahul412

Visa officer asked me to submit police/court document (no criminal records). I have contacted court for the document and i  got from court deputy clerk showing i have no criminal records.

Do you think my administrative processing gonna take more than 70 days as mentioned above?

Differs from once case to another. Submit the documents requested and you might get your visa quickly.

@rahul412

Currently, DOS is facing lot of technical issues. That might be one of the reasons for the delay.

After my 221g on H1 I have applied H4 and got the same 221g, finally after 11 days they APPROVED MY H4 only ( on June 25th ) and status changed to issued from administration processing on June 25th.

I seen almost (83% ) all consulates are got online now.

I wish you good luck to all who's waiting for visas from long time.

After my 221g on H1 I have applied H4 and got the same 221g, finally after 11 days they APPROVED MY H4 only ( on June 25th ) and status changed to issued from administration processing on June 25th.

I seen almost (83% ) all consulates are got online now.

I wish you good luck to all who's waiting for visas from long time.

Ah finally you got your H4 visa approved. Congrats. Thanks for the update.

@Jairichi: thank you for all your moral support on my status and yeah finally they approved my H4 and he wants to me submit a statement that, not pursue my H1 too, visa status changed to issued on June25th and waiting for passport pick as of June29th.

QQ for you , in case if I would like to apply new h1 in near future,( after my USA entry) I have to close that pending h1 b first, is that correct? Please let me know, if I apply new h1 in next 2or3 weeks is there any problems/ issues ?. Thank you again.

@Jairichi: thank you for all your moral support on my status and yeah finally they approved my H4 and he wants to me submit a statement that, not pursue my H1 too, visa status changed to issued on June25th and waiting for passport pick as of June29th.

QQ for you , in case if I would like to apply new h1 in near future,( after my USA entry) I have to close that pending h1 b first, is that correct? Please let me know, if I apply new h1 in next 2or3 weeks is there any problems/ issues ?. Thank you again.

Glad that I was able to be of some help. The statement is to withdraw your H1B visa application. After you enter US on H4 you can look for a GOOD employer and let them file a COS to H1B petition for you. Do not pay H1B fee as employer will pay that. Good luck.

Archived