All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ather

All the applicant stuck in Vancouver Canada

Hi guys did any one get any email or call from consulate for passport pickup. Please share it will hepl lot of people waiting here. Thanks

My original interview date was June 16th, I finally got through the interview process yesterday. Officer advised me that they currently anticipate it to take 7business days for passport delivery.

Toronto post is up. They mention 50 posts are fixed but listed only 44. I dont know what happen to the other 6.

Today my visa status changed from amin processing to issued. My interview date was 10 june at vancouver

Thank you guys for the update.

I wish they open up dates in July first and second weeks.

Congrats to all the people who got their visa's

Hi all. My application status changed to issued from admin processing on June 25th, Ottawa embassy ( pp submitted on June25th only after 221g, status changed on same day ) so when can I get passport pickup email from whom , can anyone share the info. Thanks in advance

Hi Ottawa10

Can you please let me know how many days did consulate take before issuing the visa i.e. from the time you submitted your passport (25th June) to issue the visa? I have taken back my passport without visa due to technical glitch and going back to Vancouver to return my passport and get the visa.

And how did you submit your passport to consulate after 221g, by courier-in or in person?