Anyone in Ottawa ,,,waiting for passport with visa stamp??

shivanimma

*Connected Posts

1. Paris
  2. Monterrey
  3. Ciudad Juarez
  4. Guangzhou
  5. Beijing
  6. Shanghai
  7. Tijuana
  8. Nuevo Laredo
  9. Mexico City
  10. Guadalajara
  11. Mumbai
  12. New Delhi
  13. Sao Paolo
  14. Chennai
  15. Manila
  16. Bogota
  17. Buenos Aires
  18. Rio de Janeiro
  19. Tel Aviv
  20. Merida
  21. Hermosillo
  22. Karachi
  23. Seoul
  24. Lima
  25. Santo Domingo
  26. Kingston
  27. Shenyang
  28. Chengdu
  29. Lagos
  30. Guayaquil
  31. London
  32. Brasilia
  33. Moscow
  34. San Salvador
  35. Quito
  36. Ho Chi Minh City
  37. Hanoi
  38. Kyiv
  39. Djibouti
  40. Cairo
  41. Amman
  42. Toronto
  43. Ankara
  44. Nairobi

hello all. I got email last night from CSC and also loomis telling that my passport is in mail but they told that it will be a few days before it can be picked up. But today am I got update from CSC system along with waybill letting me know that I can go pickup. I just came to richmond and picked up my passport. My original interview date was 16th in Vancouver, but they actually interviewed me on 23rd (because of the DS issue). Hope this helps. Thanks!

@ shivanimma : hi there. Did you got your passport please share the next step and I have submitted my PP on June 25th ( at Ottawa ) and status changed to issued from admin processing on 25th around 4 pm and no email from either embassy or loomis, so please let me know when I except email to pickup Passport. Thanks in advance

Hi, i had interview today(29th June) in ottawa (original interview was on 15th June, but was asked to reschedule because of system issues). Got 221g :( due to further review needed on my case. so I am stuck here for some more days. 

I am living very close to the Ottawa embassy in downtown Ottawa. In case anyone else stuck here like me, contact me... I have a additional bedroom in my hotel which can be used by another person (its good for a small family too). We can share the cost of the room. 

Archived