Automatic revalidation program

JasK

Picked up my passport from the consulate on Friday afternoon and they asked me to return with just the passport and I797. Give them 2 days to process and print the visa. They also told me that they didn't know when it would be solved.

Drove from Vancouver to Seattle. Was a very easy inspection. Didn't even have to go in for secondary. It's back to work on Monday and maybe return once the dust has settled on this issue.

hi Shakir,

can you please provide your email id or you can email me which is in my profile

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question regarding 'Automatic Re-validation'. Me and my wife entered US in June, 2014 on F2 and F1(Wife) visa and my son later joined us on F2 visa in oct, 2014. My status in US got changed to H1B in Aug, 2014 and I have approved I-797 for the same. My wife completed her education in Dec, 2014 and she applied for change of status to H4(from F1) as my  dependent along with our son as co-applicant. We all are now planning to visit canada for short visit (2 Week).Now my question is, Can my wife and son enter  US based on automatic re-validation as their change of status application is still in process or they need to visit US embassy for H4 visa stamping to enter US?

I would really appreciate your early response.

Archived