All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
confessions

Timeline to receive the approval notice from USCIS (hard copy)

Hi all,

My transfer is approved, it was filed in premium processing on 5/29 and got the approval on 6/9. I have below questions...

1) Can I know by when shall my employer receive the approval notice from USCIS? I mean in how many days usually the documents are delivered at the employer address? 

2) Is there any difference in number of days for normal processing v/s premium processing to receive the approval notice.

Thanks.

Confessions

So for your transfer did u file only "Change of employer" and USCIS premium processed it? I am guessing since u already got ur approval, u didn't apply for extension of stay and only for change of employer. Is that correct. If it is, then this is a very helpful post for many of us who are waiting to hear if USCIS is allowing premium processing for H1 transfers only requesting a change of employer. Thanks. Please let us know. Sorry I don't have a reply for ur question though.

@ confessions did u receive your hard copy yet?

Our extension of status got approved on June 3rd but not yet receuved hard copy.

Confessions

So for your transfer did u file only "Change of employer" and USCIS premium processed it? I am guessing since u already got ur approval, u didn't apply for extension of stay and only for change of employer. Is that correct. If it is, then this is a very helpful post for many of us who are waiting to hear if USCIS is allowing premium processing for H1 transfers only requesting a change of employer. Thanks. Please let us know. Sorry I don't have a reply for ur question though.

Yes you are right, premium processing is stopped only for extension of stay not for change of employer.

My transfer is applied in premium processing by 2 employers recently. One employer applied on 5/29 and got the approval on 6/9 and the second employer has applied on 6/8 and I am waiting for receipt number which I may get it by today 6/11

@ confessions did u receive your hard copy yet?

Our extension of status got approved on June 3rd but not yet receuved hard copy.

Approved on 6/9 and received the hard copy to employer address on 6/12

Approved on 6/9 and received the hard copy to employer address on 6/12

Ok i have asked my husband to check with attorney.

Does H4 copy also go to them or only H1b?