H4 EAD Receipt email / SMS

robinmcool

More of an FYI for H4 EAD

wanted to share that since H1B I129 began with WAC, we mailed our application to Phoenix address by express mail (USPS) and USPS delivery records show it was delivered there (Chase building).

USCIS
Attn: H4
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85034

We had added G-1145 E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance

The email notification we got which mentions California Service Center

"Your case has been accepted and routed to the USCIS California Service Center for processing. Within 7-10 days by standard mail you will receive your official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) with your Receipt Number WAC##########. With the official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) you may visit www.uscis.gov where you can check the status of your case using My Case Status. We suggest you wait until you have received your Form I-797 before checking My Case Status.

This confirmation provides notification of the date USCIS received your case.  This notice does NOT grant any immigration status or benefit. You MAY NOT present this notice as evidence that you have been granted any immigration status or benefit. Further, this notice does NOT constitute evidence that your case remains pending with USCIS. The current status of your case must be verified with USCIS.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE"

Not sure if California Service Center means Arizona or that is how it got routed further to California or just a typo in email.

In either case happy that things are finally finally moving ahead

Archived