Please provide Required documents for H4

usa@2008

Hello all,

I would like to apply for H4 due to I have received 221g at Ottawa on April 1st week and still they said it takes up to 4-6 weeks, so I would like to apply H4 ( my spouse is on H1so ).

I have been discussing with employer ( we both are working for same employer) but he is not accepting to apply H4 for me .

Now my question is, as of now I have only my H1-b copy and I don't have any LCA and any other type of h1-b supporting documents ( of course we have All pages of passport , client and vendors letters, pay stubs, bank statements, financial documents, marriage certificate and albums ......)

So can anyone please let me know if we have only H1-b copy is that enough to attend H4 interview in Canada or India ?

Your suggestion and time is appreciate.

Thanks.

Sure, thank you both still i am in Canada from April 10th and As per May 8th email ( they said it will be expected by next week) still no updates from May 8th on my 221g status , I will wait for this week and let's see for H4 appointment date.

Do you have any idea on H4 appointment availability in Ottawa canada. ( these dates also like H1-b ? )

Thanks you again.

Sure, thank you both still i am in Canada from April 10th and As per May 8th email ( they said it will be expected by next week) still no updates from May 8th on my 221g status , I will wait for this week and let's see for H4 appointment date.

Do you have any idea on H4 appointment availability in Ottawa canada. ( these dates also like H1-b ? )

Thanks you again.

It is same like H1B appointment availability.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived