Serious Problem Need Experts advice

Hi,

I am becoming US citizen on may 20,2015 and need to file I130 for my wife(Newly married @March 2015). Now the problem I have is, I left her in 4 days of marriage back as I had to come back to job. Since past more than 5 years, I have been donating blood and getting kind of like appreciations from blood center for donating more than 4-6 times every year regularly from last 5 years. I just returned March 2015. As per FDA rules, can't donate till Next March 2016. But Since i want to visit India to my wife in November 2015, If I go in November 2015, I will be banned by FDA till Nov 2016, which could result in somneone loosing life as blood donation is so important in usa where only 5 percent of population can donate.

I really dont want to visit India due to being banned from donating 1 year and due to my passion for saving lives. Every donation counts. But it seems impossible to get my wife visa before November. Does anyone know of any way to bring her before November so I dont get banned from blood donation for another 8 months than what I can In march 2016?? I heard k3 visa is no good as it takes very long time to process and by that time, you get immigrant visa already. I am disappointed as it will be my 1st year @2015 where I donated just 2 times before going to India in March and I won't get appreciation from blood center as it requires more than 3-4 donations per year, And I don'tn want to worsen it by going back to india inn November.

How do I bring my nurse wife to usa before I plan my visit in novemberl to India. Experts, please help full guide as it for good cause for community too

Thanks

There are lots of other ways to help saving lives.

The rules in the US are very strict. For example, I can't donate blood here at all, because I lived in Europe in the 1980s, and there was BSE (Mad Cow Disease) in the UK at that time...

Until very recently, homosexuals also couldn't donate blood here.

The only way I know is to donate blood because it takes just 1 hour in few month and couple hours backurth driving thats all I can have. There is a alternative to everything, but not to blood. all posts say out of 5  percent eligible,only 1 percent do blood donate every year. So thats where i am needed and being offering community from last 6 years more than 3-4 times per year.

I will be depressed on not receiving my appreciate award@2015 donations. And blood donation has become my passion.  In 2014 I donated maximum legally allowed donations. Worthless to say one can donate every 56 days. I live with set number of lives saved to be achieved as my goal. one donation saves 3 lifes. I will be eligible in March 2016. But vemif I go India in November, that will make me eligible November 2016. More of 8 months(240 days) means 4 less donations.(240/56 rough=4)

Out of 4 allowed even if I donated 2, it will be 6 human lives.

But visa officer may not understand this simple math and value of US  human lives as they have job limitations restrictions

So thats why I am asking any expert to offer me expert advice  of any legal way to bring wife to us, so I don't have to goto India in November. If I dont go india in november, thats indirect help to help me donate and save life

All experts suggestions are welcomed

Thanks In advance

Your altruism is nice, but really, 1% of Americans is still a LOT of people.

Donating money is a very good way to help save lives. In fact, for things like helping earthquake victims in Nepal and elsewhere, helping hurricane victims, etc., donations are the recommended way. The help organizations know how to put that to best use. And if you are concerned about time commitment, making donations takes a few second.

In other words, there are lots of ways to save lives.

Joef, google, how many people die every year in America due to non availability of blood. Anyway, be its  enough americans or not, I just don't want to visit India. Be I go for 1-2 month, If my wife can raether come here even for -2  month, thats preferable. Please guide, as you are experienced a lot

Thanks

Blood donation and altruism apart, I am not able to understand the issue here.

Why is your wife not able to enter the country without you going to India if I130 is approved?

Thats what I want to know if she can enter usa if yes, what visa can bring her before november. I will be filing her I130 in a week. I cannot donate in India as my Immune system goes down when I visit outside US and always fall sick for weeks and develop cough and fever on visit\

I am trying to find out, what can bring her to usa before November. I head k3 visa but not sure whether its just theroratical or in real life does it really bring wife to live together sooner

Thats what I want to know if she can enter usa if yes, what visa can bring her before november. I will be filing her I130 in a week. I cannot donate in India as my Immune system goes down when I visit outside US and always fall sick for weeks and develop cough and fever on visit\

I am trying to find out, what can bring her to usa before November. I head k3 visa but not sure whether its just theroratical or in real life does it really bring wife to live together sooner

She would have to get her own visa.

And forget about this donation stuff. A few weeks or months without you being able to donate blood is not going to result in the doom of the US, nor the world. Geez.

Archived