All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gkk

Help: H1B Stamping in India with few months of valid visa.

Hi,

I had recently transferred to a New Employer and my H1 got approved only for 8 months. I dont have a valid stamping and now I have to go to India in June. By that time, I will left with only 6 months of valid visa period. Is it advisable to go for stamping with a few month of validity and that too in India. Please advice.

Thanks.

GK.

if you want to go for stamping or not depends on your desire to visit India..

but if you are worried about your I797's validity period on stamping success, that issue will have no impact on the outcome.

Hi gkk,

Did you visit and got stamping done? I am in the same situation of having 6 months remaining on H1b at the time of stamping interview. I did not schedule an interview yet though. If you already attended an interview, could you please let me know if we have to submit documents physically before the visa interview or we have to carry them only at the time of interview?

Thanks,

AKP

Hi gkk,

Did you visit and got stamping done? I am in the same situation of having 6 months remaining on H1b at the time of stamping interview. I did not schedule an interview yet though. If you already attended an interview, could you please let me know if we have to submit documents physically before the visa interview or we have to carry them only at the time of interview?

Thanks,

AKP

Documents are carried at the time of interview.