Help: H1B Stamping in India with few months of valid visa.

gkk

Hi,

I had recently transferred to a New Employer and my H1 got approved only for 8 months. I dont have a valid stamping and now I have to go to India in June. By that time, I will left with only 6 months of valid visa period. Is it advisable to go for stamping with a few month of validity and that too in India. Please advice.

Thanks.

GK.

• 5 months later...

Hi gkk,

Did you visit and got stamping done? I am in the same situation of having 6 months remaining on H1b at the time of stamping interview. I did not schedule an interview yet though. If you already attended an interview, could you please let me know if we have to submit documents physically before the visa interview or we have to carry them only at the time of interview?

Thanks,

AKP

Hi gkk,

Did you visit and got stamping done? I am in the same situation of having 6 months remaining on H1b at the time of stamping interview. I did not schedule an interview yet though. If you already attended an interview, could you please let me know if we have to submit documents physically before the visa interview or we have to carry them only at the time of interview?

Thanks,

AKP

Documents are carried at the time of interview.

Archived