Ottawa for H1B stamping- 221G white slip -- Need Help

bala.gorre

Hello 

I had my H1B Stamping at ottawa on 15th April got 221g white slip after 15 mins questions, VO took my passport and said my application needs administrative processing.  I am working in EVC model and didn't have the client letter, but had an email from my supervisor.

And today I received an email to provide my client supervisor information email and contact #,  i replied to that email with the requested information.  

Do any one on the same situation in the past and wanted to know how long would it take for them to complete this process ?     

Appreciate your help 

Hi! Bala,

Same situation they took my passport and said its administrative processing but after two weeks they asked for some documents and its been 8 more days after i submitted the documents still no update yet. its been almost 1 month i am here in Ottawa be prepared to be in ottawa again it depends on case to case your case might be done pretty early as well or may be more.

Hari

Thanks to every one, Today my status changed to "Issued"  

And i verified with my client manager that he had received an email from the embassy to verify my employment and duties at the client location along with the duration of my project.

Now waiting for the email to pickup the passport hoping i can pick it up tomorrow...! 

• 1 month later...

Hello there,

I had interview at ottawa embassy on 15 may ,VO handed me 221g white slip with further review marked,and said it usually takes about a week..on 26 may i got mail asking about my work location and details about my client,i replied same day ..so far no update..its been 15 days!!guys pleas help and guide i am stuck here:(

Archived