new LCA applied and but not H1B amendment done??

sri8661

I received my H1B amendment receipt today. It states notice date as May 12. I am assuming 15 days PP clock starts from that. Is online USCIS case status check is real time? Does it reflect the approval before May 27?

Can attorney request USCIS to send the hard copy ASAP once my case is approved? I need to travel ASAP.

I received my H1B amendment receipt today. It states notice date as May 12. I am assuming 15 days PP clock starts from that. Is online USCIS case status check is real time? Does it reflect the approval before May 27?

Can attorney request USCIS to send the hard copy ASAP once my case is approved? I need to travel ASAP.

Yes 15 days from the notice date. Your attorney/employer will receive hard copy. That cannot be expedited. Once received you can ask them to send it by FedEx to your  address to whereever you travel.

My H1B amendment got approved on May 19th and USCIS site shows it has emailed the approval notice. My client wants me to join ASAP. I am travelling from India.

Can I travel with soft copy of approval notice? I know I asked this question, but just wanted to be double sure :)

If I need to wait for hard copy, how long it will take? Will it get delayed due to H1B rush?

My H1B amendment got approved on May 19th and USCIS site shows it has emailed the approval notice. My client wants me to join ASAP. I am travelling from India.

Can I travel with soft copy of approval notice? I know I asked this question, but just wanted to be double sure :)

If I need to wait for hard copy, how long it will take? Will it get delayed due to H1B rush?

Normally a copy should be enough. But, whenever I traveled I was asked for original at POE. Probably depends on immigration officer at POE. Your attorney/employer will recive it within 7 to 10 days. Ask them to FedEx it to you. Ask your attorney whether you can travel with a soft copy.

Archived