221 G white slip on April 10th at Ottawa canada

usa@2008

Hello all, today I had a interview at Ottawa and after 20 minutes of questions I have received 221g white slip and said we need to review those documents it takes upto 2 weeks ( passport returned to me after interview )

Did anyone got this same in recent days ( I seen one from April 7th/ Ottawa )

Any Idea on how long it takes ?

Can we go to India on this period?

221 g says further review only.

no documents required further ( he took my all originals 797s.old & new petitions, MBA Transcripts)

Please share your thoughts. ..thanks

I have same questions which is asked by April 7th 221g guy and I have all documents submitted to him and he is not required any documents from me now and further, just he need to review those documents which is takes upto 2 weeks as per VO.

I went with all documents and he is not asking any other documents as well. But on my next window girl also got the same , when I am online for my turn, I heard the same from other VO....Hope this will help you my friend...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am sorry to hear about your situation.

however I would like to take your advise on going for stamping to Vancouver.

In the past I had my stamping done in India and in Canada. Now I am planning to go to Canada for H1 Visa renewal. I am from IT background and I am working with same client since 6 1/2 years and they are our direct client. 

So In my situation what would be your suggestion ? Should I go for stamping to Canada ? Your input would really help.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived