I-765 Form - Q.16 (Eligibility Category)

shruti99

Hi,

My husband has approved I-140 for EB2 category so I want to file H4-EAD on 5/26/15.

When I checked form I-765, I am not sure about the answer for Question 16. (Eligibility Category) in my case.

None of the categories provided match to my scenario. Could you please suggest what should we fill in for this question?

Hi,

My husband has approved I-140 for EB2 category so I want to file H4-EAD on 5/26/15.

When I checked form I-765, I am not sure about the answer for Question 16. (Eligibility Category) in my case.

None of the categories provided match to my scenario. Could you please suggest what should we fill in for this question?

when did USCIS released application form for H4 EAD?

See Murthy.com news brief titled:  The H-4 Right to Work: At Long Last!  from February 24, 2015

It says: If you wish to apply for the EAD on your own, you may find the draft version of the revised I-765 application form, and the corresponding instructions online. These revisions have been approved and the final version of the form eventually will be made available on the USCIS WebSite.

Archived