Unable to Book Visa Appointment Dates in Hyderabad Consulate

rkankula

Hi All,

I have valid US visa till 22 April 2015. Recently i have changed the company so my petitoner got changed as well. Now i have aprroved i-797 for 3 years with my new petitioner.

I travlleing to India Next week and i want get my visa stamped with my new approved i-797. So, i filled my DS-160 and submitted it and then trying to book  visa interview appointment for next week. while booking the appointment  below are the questions which were asked .

1) Do you have a previous H1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee)?

Ans : YES ( As i have valid H1- B visa till 22 April 2015)

2)Was your most recent H1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) lost or stolen?  : NO

3)Is your prior H1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”?  : NO

4) Were you denied any kind of U.S. visa after your most recent U.S. visa was issued?  : NO

5) Is your prior H1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) for the same petitioner?  : NO   Becuase i petitoner got changed recently.

Then it navigates to choose the pick up location ceneter and not allowing me block the dates for Visa Interview appointment.

So, Can some one please tell me is this fine if i submit all documents at the Pickup location center or  am i doing any mistake while booking the appointment or do i need to attend visa interview as my petitioner got changed.

Thanks,

Ravi.

Archived