All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasireddy

SOS : VISA interview with Wrong SSN on I129

I have an approved I-129 and it has a wrong SSN in it. When I noticed it, same was informed to my attorney and they contacted USCIS via email requesting to update it to my actual SSN. USCIS responded back saying they did update it. Is it okay for me to go for a VISA interview now? Any one who is aware of this please respond ASAP, I will have to leave to India this friday. Any info is appreciated.

Immediate help required, Any who knows how to deal with it, please respond. It will be of great help. Thanks in advance for taking your time to help me out.

I have an approved I-129 and it has a wrong SSN in it. When I noticed it, same was informed to my attorney and they contacted USCIS via email requesting to update it to my actual SSN. USCIS responded back saying they did update it. Is it okay for me to go for a VISA interview now? Any one who is aware of this please respond ASAP, I will have to leave to India this friday. Any info is appreciated.

You are good to go, that's a minor mistake and more over you have your original SSN. So you are good to go.