Impact of H1 rejection on EAD

jonnasn

I am on H1 and got my I140 approved. My wife has her H1 and is going to India for  vacation and she needs to her Visa stamped.

If all goes well..then all is well...

But incase if she gets denial or something....I am planning to get her a H4 

And once she comes back...going by EAD to H4s rule....if she is eligible (since we dont know the rules and all)...

Would there be any kind of negative impact of her h1 denial on her EAD appln?

Please advice

ok , let me put it this way. Ignore the new rule (H4 EAD) and all the situation.

What if a H1 stamping  is rejected for a girl previously and she marries a guy who is on H1. Now when he gets a EAD (after years of waiting), would there be any kind of negative impact on she getting EAD and start to work?

ok , let me put it this way. Ignore the new rule (H4 EAD) and all the situation.

What if a H1 stamping  is rejected for a girl previously and she marries a guy who is on H1. Now when he gets a EAD (after years of waiting), would there be any kind of negative impact on she getting EAD and start to work?

No effect.

If you are talking @ EAD after I-485 application there should be no problem for her getting EAD.

Archived