All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
krishna512

Reg: H1b Stamping in Canada

Hi,

My first h1b stamping was done in Hyderabad in 2012. It took more than one year for Administrative Processing and had my visa stamped successfully. I m with my employer for past 6 years now. Is it ok to go Canada for visa stamping? I have been following this forum . Most of them saying it is better to go home country. I have my I140 approved. I have to take 2-3 weeks off if I plan to get my stamping done in India. Canada it might take 1 week if I don't receive 221g.  I have all documents ready and client manager is providing me a letter. Vendor is also providing vendor letter. Please suggest.

"If you don't receive 221G" is the key point here. What will be your situation if you get one in Canada? Decide and act accordingly.

As per my knowledge, you can visit Canada now If you have visited your home country before for visa stamping. This again is the information which I received from others.

It depends on what consulate are you planning to visit in Canada. Toronto - is the toughest from what i have heard and experienced my self. My wife went for F1 student visa stamping from H4 to Toronto last year and was issued a 221G. Vancouver is relatively easy i hear. At least the staff is friendly. I would recommend having your visa stamped in India.

It depends on what consulate are you planning to visit in Canada. Toronto - is the toughest from what i have heard and experienced my self. My wife went for F1 student visa stamping from H4 to Toronto last year and was issued a 221G. Vancouver is relatively easy i hear. At least the staff is friendly. I would recommend having your visa stamped in India.

One case is not enough to come to a conclusion. All US consulates are same.

Hello, I have my visa on Feb 3rd. My LCA has very less salary that was applied on April 1st 2013 and my w2 is almost 20k more. What if VO asks why your w2 salary more than your LCA. Any valuable answers appreciated .

Hello, I have my visa on Feb 3rd. My LCA has very less salary that was applied on April 1st 2013 and my w2 is almost 20k more. What if VO asks why your w2 salary more than your LCA. Any valuable answers appreciated .

Truth should be the answer. Being paid more than LCA is fine.