Successful H1B stamping in Vancouver on Jan 6th, 2015

raj1241

Thank you Murthy Forum and all the friends who have posted their experience. Now its my turn to pass the information.

My case is F1 to H1b stamping on EVC model.

Below are the questions asked and the interview was rapid fire to me. It took 50-60 secs.

Did u study in US?
Where did you study?
What did you study and what is your major ?
When did you graduate?
Who is your employer?
When did you join them?
What do you do for your employer?
How much is your salary?
Where do you stay in US?
Do you have a client?
What is it?
What do you do at Client?
Give me your DL, W2, paystubs, employer Letter and your Labor..

He was typing something continuously ..I guess the answers which I am telling..

Later he verified my employer details, salary and client location in LCA, checked 4-5 paystubs(10 secs), recent W2 (1-2 secs), address in DL(1-2 secs)

Done..Golden words from VO..your visa is approved..please collect it in 3-5 business days

NOTE: 

Please do not go for stamping with incomplete documentation.

My friend on same day in Vancouver went for first H1B stamping(EVC model) without W2 forms and with only 2 recent paystubs. He got 221g as VO concentrated mainly on his missing documents.

Thanks,

Laxman Raj

My friend on same day in Vancouver went for first H1B stamping(EVC model) without W2 forms and with only 2 recent paystubs. He got 221g as VO concentrated mainly on his missing documents.

That's common sense. People cannot get visa without proper documentation.

Hi Raj, 

Congrats for getting the Stamping done in Vancouver. Can you please let us know how to get the canada visa and the appointment in Vancouver consulate. 

while applying for Canada visa, do we have to have a Air tciket confirmation.

Thanks.

Below are the steps to get Canada Visa:

1)http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-how.asp. Click on apply Online then Determine your eligibility and apply online.

2)It will redirect to this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp

3) Answer all the questions. It will generate (ApplicationId/checkList Id) which will be on the top as well as checklist docs where to upload and register account.

4)Copy the ApplicationId/checkList Id which is needed later in order to upload docs.

5)Follow the steps provided in the generated checklist doc.

6)First you need to create an account inorder to upload docs. After regestration you can login and upload docs as well as pay money using credit card and submit application that's it.

7) you can upload a word doc(Mention valid reason inside it. Ex: Not yet planned for a vacation) for travel document which are not available with you.

8) you will get email once the decision taken on your application. Then you have to post the passport along with the printout of email which you received to nearest consulate.

Follow below link to book visa interview appointment at any US consulate in Canada .

Thank you Murthy Forum and all the friends who have posted their experience. Now its my turn to pass the information.

My case is F1 to H1b stamping on EVC model.

Below are the questions asked and the interview was rapid fire to me. It took 50-60 secs.

Did u study in US?

Where did you study?

What did you study and what is your major ?

When did you graduate?

Who is your employer?

When did you join them?

What do you do for your employer?

How much is your salary?

Where do you stay in US?

Do you have a client?

What is it?

What do you do at Client?

Give me your DL, W2, paystubs, employer Letter and your Labor..

He was typing something continuously ..I guess the answers which I am telling..

Later he verified my employer details, salary and client location in LCA, checked 4-5 paystubs(10 secs), recent W2 (1-2 secs), address in DL(1-2 secs)

Done..Golden words from VO..your visa is approved..please collect it in 3-5 business days

NOTE: 

Thanks,

Laxman Raj

Congrats!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived