140 NOID because of unaccredited masters degree

skeshetty

Hi 

I received 140 NOID with below reason

"The beneficiary's master's degree does not qualify as a valid U.S. Master's degree or foreign equivalent."

I have bachelors degree from India but don't have 5 years of experience at the time of perm application and below are my details

Master's degree from ****:  June 2012 

H1B visa in masters quota:  October 2012

H1B visa extension (without masters degress): August 2014 

EB2 Perm application filed: Jan 2013 

EB2 Perm approved: June 2014.

Can you please provide any suggestions for the following concerns:

1) Is it better to withdraw the 140 application or respond. If responding then on what grounds we can? if not is there any way to secure my priority date?

2) Will this effect my H1B or H4 visa? While applying for H1b extension I applied with out masters and got it approved in August 2014.

3) I have Bachelors and 5+ years of experience now, if i need to start my perm process again is it better to start in EB2 or EB3? 

It would be great help ,if you can provide any relevant information Thank you!!

1) Is it better to withdraw the 140 application or respond. If responding then on what grounds we can? if not is there any way to secure my priority date?

2) Will this effect my H1B or H4 visa? While applying for H1b extension I applied with out masters and got it approved in August 2014.

3) I have Bachelors and 5+ years of experience now, if i need to start my perm process again is it better to start in EB2 or EB3? 

It would be great help ,if you can provide any relevant information Thank you!!

Better to file new PERM. EB2 or EB3 that will be decided by the job requirements not by you.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived