Pay stub missing (Unpaid vacation) - possible hurdles in Green Card processing?

Hello,

I am in my 3rd year of H1B visa. In future, I will be applying for Green Card. I do not have much knowledge about the Green Card processing. But, one thing I have read about it is that during the application for Green Card, we need to submit all the previous pay stubs. If any of the pay stubs is missing, it creates a problem for Green Card processing. (Please correct me if I am wrong with any of the above information).

Now, recently I went to my home country on vacation. Since, I had only few days' vacation accrued, I got one pay stub with the days I worked + accrued days' pay. The next pay stub was not generated, as all those days (2 weeks) were unpaid. Now, after that, I have resumed to work and I will be getting next pay stubs on time. 

Actually, earlier I was not aware that if I am taking unpaid vacation, pay stub does not get generated at all (my assumption was pay stub will be generated with $0 as salary for that pay period). Will this (not having one pay stub) generate any problem?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my little knowledge about Green Card processing.

Archived