Consulate to Client: CHECKLIST of Questions ! (221G)

dream16

Hello Guys,

Please share/post the standard list of questions that the consulate EMAILS to the CLIENT to verify an h1b stamping candidate after a candidate has been issued a 221G

Thank you for all your support and help !

Dude don't kill your chances of getting the VISA. These kinds of acts will put you in trouble.

I am not sure if a consulate approaches a clients directly, even if they do, Client is under no obligation to respond. So please take proper documentation like purchase order or some paperwork that documents an understanding between your vendor and client that you will be working at certain client location for the agreed period.

Pingpong: I don't have any vendor: its my employer ---> Client : So basically, EC model.

I received email from Client Director replying back that as per their HR policy they cant give me employment verification letter and i should get it from my employer.

Consulate often approaches Clients directly and previously people have posted those standard list of 8 questions is what i am looking for...!

I am not sure if a consulate approaches a clients directly, even if they do, Client is under no obligation to respond. So please take proper documentation like purchase order or some paperwork that documents an understanding between your vendor and client that you will be working at certain client location for the agreed period.

Also, since my PO is barely valid for another 60 something days, it is meaningless to show that at the consulate.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived