221g- related question

syamu_anitha

I recieved a 221g (whilte slip) with out any document request. Subsequently on follow up through email, Hyd Consulate reported that they sent a documentation request to the client and awaiting their response.

It seems to me, the client has missed this request and hence was unable to respond

Please let me know how to proceed further.

Should I personally request the Hyd consulate again to resend the documentation request or should my client or my employer make the request.

Also, Kindly let me know weather the response time would be extended after making the request.

did VO give back your passport ?

I recieved a 221g (whilte slip) with out any document request. Subsequently on follow up through email, Hyd Consulate reported that they sent a documentation request to the client and awaiting their response.

It seems to me, the client has missed this request and hence was unable to respond

Please let me know how to proceed further.

Should I personally request the Hyd consulate again to resend the documentation request or should my client or my employer make the request.

Also, Kindly let me know weather the response time would be extended after making the request.

Archived