H1b renewal - 221g with visa annotated "Clearance received" first time - PLEASE HELP!!

h1brenewalhyd

Hi,

A little background about myself. I am working for a small desi consulting company since 7 years and the same end client which is a pharmaceutical company since 5 years. My first stamping was also on the same company and end client. 

Now I am planning to go to India for H1b renewal. During my first time H1b stamping I received 221g white slip which got cleared but my visa as annotated as "Clearance Received on XXXX". Any idea what does this mean and probability of me getting admin processing again?

Please help with your valuable suggestions.

Thanks!

• 3 years later...

Hi,

When my L1B Visa rejected I got my H1B Visa stamped but with “clearance received”, I didn’t get any slip, but officer kept passport and told us that it might take time.

I am working for same India based IT company since last 11+ years (same client) and going for Visa interview(same job profile) in coming days for stamping at approved extension (with dependents). My name is like FNU ……….

Please help and suggest what are the chances that my case will require background verification again.

Please also suggest if any specific document that I should not miss to carry.

Archived