Job Title in DS-160

sri456

Hi All,

In DS-160 form we have Job Title and in Offer Letter I have title as XYZ but when I checked in I-129H form and LCA it has ABC.

So what should I enter in DS-160 form as per LCA/I-129H or Offer letter. If VO ask me same question what should be my explanation?

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Hi Jairichi,

Yes I spoke to Attorney and my employer they are going to modified as per the LCA/I-129H and they are going issue saying ABC/XYZ as job title in offer letter as role and responsibilities are not changed. Also attorney said that every organization has two Job titles i.e. One Title as per Immigration and another as per Organization/Technical Skills which will used while communicating with clients.

Thanks for your suggestions. Please let me know if still there is going to be a concern in mentioning  ABC/XYZ in offer letter.

Thanks

Sree

Hi Jairichi,

Yes I spoke to Attorney and my employer they are going to modified as per the LCA/I-129H and they are going issue saying ABC/XYZ as job title in offer letter as role and responsibilities are not changed. Also attorney said that every organization has two Job titles i.e. One Title as per Immigration and another as per Organization/Technical Skills which will used while communicating with clients.

Thanks for your suggestions. Please let me know if still there is going to be a concern in mentioning  ABC/XYZ in offer letter.

Thanks

Sree

If attorney is taking care of it then there is nothing to worry.

• 4 years later...

Hi , i am going for H1B stamping next month. can you please share your experience with H1B stamping with job title change. i am in the same boat now. i have my company changed my job tile but all roles and responsibilities ,work location are same.

i really appreciate your help

Thanks

Ram

Archived