All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dream16

PIMS Verification @Jamaica ?

Guys, i am going for my 2nd h1b stamping, this time in Jamaica, can anyone here please advice on how to make sure that our PIMS verification is done. This will save us the hassle of being stuck in there for weeks.

I moved to my new employer 9 months ago and need to make sure.

Please advice.

There is no way for you to know if PMIS is updated or not. Your attorney would have sent a duplicate copy of I-129 along with the original petition. If your application was approved 9 months ago, dont worry, it would have been updated. My application was approved in august and stamping was done in first week of dec successfully via dropbox.

Guys, i am going for my 2nd h1b stamping, this time in Jamaica, can anyone here please advice on how to make sure that our PIMS verification is done. This will save us the hassle of being stuck in there for weeks.

I moved to my new employer 9 months ago and need to make sure.

Please advice.

You cannot update your PIMS,period...!!!

You cannot update your PIMS,period...!!!

Did i say i am updating my PIMS? Please take a look at question carefully before aggressively commenting senseless information onto it. Thank you 

Did i say i am updating my PIMS? Please take a look at question carefully before aggressively commenting senseless information onto it. Thank you 

The other member also mentioned about updating, not verifying because there is no way to verify your PIMS it only gets updated in the database.

The other member also mentioned about updating, not verifying because there is no way to verify your PIMS it only gets updated in the database.

But i think there's some place where you can send an email to their office in Kentucky to verify !

But i think there's some place where you can send an email to their office in Kentucky to verify !

With PIMS of your H1-B, you don't really require to participate in verification or updating, it's automated, and consulate ONLY verifies your h1b petition before your ASC or CSC appointments only. (on or after close of your cancellation interview schedule),