All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raana4Stamping

is there any recent Approval 's in Jamaica from DEC

Someone's approval doesn't decide your H1.

Cool dude, question is about any recent approval. As you have great knowledge have input's to OP query that's a great help for everyone in forum. I hope you don't driving in wrong way. 

Cool dude, question is about any recent approval. As you have great knowledge have input's to OP query that's a great help for everyone in forum. I hope you don't driving in wrong way. 

So my response was not helpful to OP?? Moreover, if you go by others outcome you will feel more stress during the interview so its better to concentrate on your H1 instead worrying about others.

My friend got approval on Nov 24th and he received Passport on Dec 2nd. couple of guys have interview on dec 11th.

Hey, Thank you very much Jay, Can you please share  us u r friends experience after 11th....

Hey, Thank you very much Jay, Can you please share  us u r friends experience after 11th....

you cannot apply for f1-h1 in jamaica unless u booked appointment before november and got cancellation email for rescheduling later

you cannot apply for f1-h1 in jamaica unless u booked appointment before november and got cancellation email for rescheduling later

tHATS  not 100% correct because even if you did not get cancellation email for rescheduling later and you booked before oct 31, you can go !