All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kraj09

Accomodation @ Ottawa,Canada Jan 12-16th

Hello All

My name is Kiran and I am looking for a PG accommodation or shared accommodation in Ottawa , Canada from Jan 12th to 16th.  My Visa interview is on Jan 13th.

Inbox me your details if anybody else is looking for accommodation in the same dates.

Thanks

Kiran 

Hello All

My name is Kiran and I am looking for a PG accommodation or shared accommodation in Ottawa , Canada from Jan 12th to 16th.  My Visa interview is on Jan 13th.

Inbox me your details if anybody else is looking for accommodation in the same dates.

Thanks

Kiran 

Hi Kiran,

I have the Interview on the same day (13'th Jan), and i am planning to arrive on 11'th or 12'th to Ottawa. My Profile as my EMAIL Address, let me know.

Thanks.

Hello All

Thanks

Kiran 

HI,

Kiran: I am having the Interview on the same Day. And i am planning to start either on 11'th or 12'th and thinking to stay till 17'th. And i stay at East Cost (CT), as of now planning to fly. Let me know.

I have updated my profile with EMAIL address, where you can reach me.

Thanks.

Thanks Raja, will contact you sure.

@Vkrishna. Thank you for your response. Please check your email when you get a chance.

Thanks again!