221g white slip on Nov 21st @Ottawa

Kingston

Hi 

I had my Interview on nov21 and VO gave me white slip and he kept all my documents 

I797 

paystubs 

w2 

bank statements 

client letter/vendor letter/employer letter 

all the other documents from employer 

I129 

Lca 

he asked me general questions which i know i gave all the answers very confidently,  

even though mine is second time h1b stamping  ,, he asked me many questions regarding university ( not sure if he was worried about university where i did my masters )

i was hoping that he will call client manager in 1-2 business days but they didn't receive any calls or email yet. today is Nov 25th ( technically 3rd business day after my interview ) 

did any one got  221g white slip on the same day and any update ? 

i have travel plans next week not sure if i should leave the country ?

Hi 

I had my Interview on nov21 and VO gave me white slip and he kept all my documents 

I797 

paystubs 

w2 

bank statements 

I129 

Lca 

he asked me general questions which i know i gave all the answers very confidently,  

even though mine is second time h1b stamping  ,, he asked me many questions regarding university ( not sure if he was worried about university where i did my masters )

i was hoping that he will call client manager in 1-2 business days but they didn't receive any calls or email yet. today is Nov 25th ( technically 3rd business day after my interview ) 

please  let us know did they called client or not?

Hi 

I797 

paystubs 

w2 

bank statements 

I129 

Lca 

Probably they gonna call or email ur client. I got 221g on NOV 17th and got cleared on NOV 20th. they might open ur case this week check ur status update in ceac.  It will change if they start processing

Could have gone to india. anyway next time choose the home country for the stamping.

This should get resolved soon. One week or two week...there is no specific timeline for this type of processing to get cleared. It all depends on the tasks that consulte has in their backlog for priority. They work by prioritizing the tasks as all we do at our workplace too. and depending upon the resources available, time comes to get specific case cleared. No emotions are attached to it.

@ Kanna.rajesh - did you try to contact consulate ?  what is your case why its taking sooo long ,

i sent an email to consulate and got this reply -  

Your application is being processed. You will be notified once the process has been completed

not sure if this is common reply for all kind of queries ??? please help 

Archived