4(221Gs) My foot: Welcome to Ottawa..Visa Stamping today Done and Dusted

nguruyeshwanth

Hello Everyone,

The moment I saw that post from the so called great canadian Mr"Ottawa_rocks" I was puzzled. I just could not understand how people manage to take time out of their lives just compose one big post which isn't real and post it just to leave all other legit people worried.

My friend and I had my visa interview today at Ottawa and both of us have our Visas approved the interview was fairly simple and straight forward. 

Here is what I was asked:

What do you work for your employer?(Job Title)

Who is your client?

Can I see your client letter?

Can I have a look at your pay stubs?

Where is your employer based ? (Address)

That is about it the other questions were not related to the interview and they were regarding the City I live in and then he said the Visa is approved.

It was the same for me friend as well. I wrote this post just to put forward what exactly is happening here. If you can answer your questions well and if you have all the documents then there is no reason why they give a 221G or hold you back or whatever.

Please do not care to read random fake posts in this forum, I'd say this forum should only be used a reference but not as a factor to decide if your trip to Canada.

At the end of the day all that counts is your profile and your profile only and how your present yourself supporting that profile, not the consulate stamping rate.

So keep calm, trust your self , spend more time on documentation rather than going through all the forums and you should be good..!!

Shoot me an email in case of any questions and I will be more than happy to help you.

Cheers.

Yeshwanth 

Congrats... But people get 221g in Ottawa even they have all documents... My interview was today and visa got approved but I saw many people getting white slip... On 8:30 schedule...

Thanks Kingston, this is EXACTLY what i have BEEN TRYING to make people understand, 1 desi gets an approval and starts WHINING about it on forums, we are more logical and mature than you are nguruyesh-whatever-wanth

Congrats... But people get 221g in Ottawa even they have all documents... My interview was today and visa got approved but I saw many people getting white slip... On 8:30 schedule...

221g white is a client check.

They call up the client and verify if you work there.

Make sure that you inform the client about it.

It is getting cleared with in a week for most of the cases.

@varmam78 thanks for the info... My two friends got white sleep last Friday and they provided all documents... Can you please tell me if they contact us before calling to client or they directly call them? Also how many days it takes for them to call client?

There is no guarantee, they can call the HR and the whole thing can take 30+ days to clear because in a big company with 10000's of employees, an h1b is not a priority  + not everyone issued you the letter.

Ottawa Rocks.. I aint as mature as you are mate.. I am just trying to help lads out here... I am just telling them if you have all the documents it should be straight forward..If there is a 221g or something that is not your fault your just not lucky that can happen anywhere not only Ottawa. I do not want to indulge in any further Discussions.!

Respect that fact that you are working so hard to help us mate..

Cheers,

Yeshwanth 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks, 

I can understand how elated it feels after seeing that visa stamp on your passport. Congrats and best wishes for your future. 

But i still cant understand why people (including myself in the past :-() go to a third country to get their visa stamped. In my case it was a false assumption that VO in Mexico, Caribbean, Canada or any other country you can imagine except India are a lot more relaxed and not so vigilant. But that is not true. All VOs are equipped equally to adjudicate a visa application. They are trained to identify red flags on any given case/individuals profile. If your case was approved in a third country then it could have been the same in India too. But the risk you take travelling to a third country is immense. It could be a costly, dangerous (in some countries) risk you just took. In my case i went to Mexico and was denied. I had travel to India from Mexico which has no connectivity with Middle east or other countries which allow you to transit without a valid US visa or their own. God knows how i got home after 3 days of travel through hell.I don't wish upon the worst of my enemies. 

So my dear friends i still advice you to simply visit your local consulate when you need to apply for a visa unless your situation warrants otherwise.

Hi Folks, 

I can understand how elated it feels after seeing that visa stamp on your passport. Congrats and best wishes for your future. 

But i still cant understand why people (including myself in the past :-() go to a third country to get their visa stamped. In my case it was a false assumption that VO in Mexico, Caribbean, Canada or any other country you can imagine except India are a lot more relaxed and not so vigilant. But that is not true. All VOs are equipped equally to adjudicate a visa application. They are trained to identify red flags on any given case/individuals profile. If your case was approved in a third country then it could have been the same in India too. But the risk you take travelling to a third country is immense. It could be a costly, dangerous (in some countries) risk you just took. In my case i went to Mexico and was denied. I had travel to India from Mexico which has no connectivity with Middle east or other countries which allow you to transit without a valid US visa or their own. God knows how i got home after 3 days of travel through hell.I don't wish upon the worst of my enemies. 

So my dear friends i still advice you to simply visit your local consulate when you need to apply for a visa unless your situation warrants otherwise.

You are a fraud desi trying to fool others, desi will always go to Canada/Mexico and no amount of your **** will change it.

Hi Folks, 

Thanks for posting your experience.

Archived