All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ratnakumarpaleru

H1 Stamping Done in Vancouver - 18'th Canada

Hi,

Could you please share the questions, Is it your first  F1-H1 stamping or H1 Extension. Because I am also planning to go.

All causal

First H1-B?

Employer Name

Client Name and address

Where you did masters, Major and Location

Wanted to see all pay stubs, offer letters Driving licence

How long do you with your employer

Do you work on OPT and H1 -Yes

It went all most 10-15 Min

Hope this helps you people.

Suggestion be confident that's it.

All causal

First H1-B?

Employer Name

Client Name and address

Where you did masters, Major and Location

Wanted to see all pay stubs, offer letters Driving licence

How long do you with your employer

Do you work on OPT and H1 -Yes

It went all most 10-15 Min

Hope this helps you people.

Suggestion be confident that's it.

Congrats Dude.

How is the Situation down there, based on your observation?. Any One attended along with you?.

Thanks

i got my visa approved on 17th Nov 2014 morning 7 AM.

Only one counter was opened and same questions and same set of documents for everybody, i was 5th person and all of them got visa approval.

VO: Good morning

me: Good morning

VO: Checked my pasport and I797 & asked Paystubs, Employment letter, Client Letter, Drivers License and LCA

Me: Provided Paystubs, Employment & offer letter, DL and LCA and i said i don't have end client 

VO: Asked to whom you work for ?

me: XYZ company but all our clients are internal because my ABC is my parent company and one of the second largest digital ad and media company and we do analytics for all our internal companies.and she said ok (Since i am FTE and its a well known company, she didn't worried much about client letter, but for others she was asking and its mandatory, if your client denied to provide client letter then print the email from your client and submit)

VO: How long you are working for this company.

me: said since Sep of this year

VO: What's your designation?

me: QA Manager

VO: What's your salary

me: answered as per my LCA

VO: tell me about your job and what your company does?

me: answered

VO: your visa is approved and you will get a email from Loomis with waybill\\

me: Thank you.

Still i am waiting for passport, still my status is showing as Admin Process.

Has anybody got any updates?

Hi Yamaha1.25 and adarshbm,

did you guys receive waybill number? i attended on the same day still awaiting for waybill number.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Tiru

If you asked that question to me then my answer is, i booked my appointment in first week of October a month and  half ago, first i booked and i got it for Nov 25th but i dont wanted Nov 25th because lot of holidays and they i will be stuck here for more than 3 days so i was keep on refreshing that page and every day around 2=2.30 PST i.e. around 5-5.30 EST you will see some cancellations so i re-booked my appointment on 18th to do that you no need to cancel existing one there is an option to re-schedule interview.

My passport is ready to pickup now, today early morning i.e. 20th Nov 1 AM i got email from loomis with way bill number and it said its not ready for pick up but now i checked in https://usvisa-info.com/en-CA/selfservice/p  and  it says its ready to pick up with way bill number.

Thanks,

Guys be confident and no need to worry, still Canada is better option for visa stamping if you have all documents. Even when i reached Blain, WA  (USA Border) it was so simple, nothing asked, gave my passport, orange slip and I797 , he took everything and gave I94 with full visa date and done! so dont worry about other posts which says canada is not an option anymore and etc...especially if you guys are working in West Coast or North West, Vancouver is best but if you are working somewhere in east coast, i would suggest to go to Ottowa or Ontario.

Guys be confident and no need to worry, still Canada is better option for visa stamping if you have all documents. Even when i reached Blain, WA  (USA Border) it was so simple, nothing asked, gave my passport, orange slip and I797 , he took everything and gave I94 with full visa date and done! so dont worry about other posts which says canada is not an option anymore and etc...especially if you guys are working in West Coast or North West, Vancouver is best but if you are working somewhere in east coast, i would suggest to go to Ottowa or Ontario.

ADarshbbm, clearly you were over confident because u r working for Sony Corp or Universal Studio's or Entertainment Partners in Southern California region.

Were there 2 windows where initially you were 1st asked to submit your client letter, employer letter and then finally you were presented in front of the actual VO?

Thanks...!

Guys be confident and no need to worry, still Canada is better option for visa stamping if you have all documents.

That implies that if you doesn't have required docs then don't attend the interview in Canada.

That's wrong, you will get your visa if you have your documents no matter where you attend the interview.