Multiple H1B

raj478

Hi All,

I have question, If i am working with company A and get job in company B. Company B transfers my visa and transfer is approved.

Now if i have a plan to Visit India before i can join company B. Is there any  issue with company B also holding approved transfer?

Thanks ,

Raj

Hi Jai. 

Thanks for your response.  I heard from one of my friend that he had similar situation where he had two H1B's approved and he had a problem at Port of Entry in Newark Airport, where they put him on hold for almost 6 hrs for verification process. After hearing this I am little bit apprehensive of travelling to India as I am in similar situation. 

Regards,

Raj

Hi Jai. 

Thanks for your response.  I heard from one of my friend that he had similar situation where he had two H1B's approved and he had a problem at Port of Entry in Newark Airport, where they put him on hold for almost 6 hrs for verification process. After hearing this I am little bit apprehensive of travelling to India as I am in similar situation. 

Regards,

Raj

It is not possible to compare your situation with his. There are a variety of factors that might have made him to go through that phase at POE. All you need is a valid H1B visa and new employer B's I797 (if you are planning to work for them).

Archived